Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence

Monday, February 26, 2007

THE ANTS AT "CHOW"

When it is time for "chow", all the girls line up ready to get let out of the cells. When you come from a Kosher family, you can't help but notice and compare cleanliness and hygiene. I noticed most of the inmates didn't wash their hands before they went to eat.

As you waited in line to get to the hall, you could see thousands of women on the compound grounds in single file. All the women looked like ants. I never saw so many women in my entire life. They're hands were everywhere.

When we finally got our tray and sat down to eat, they wanted to pray. Everyone was to hold everyone's hands. I always got out of holding anyone's hand by saying I was Jewish. One time I almost got beatup because an inmate thought I thought I was too good to hold hands.

There isn't much time to slop down the food; 15 minutes. On chicken night it was less. After chow we lined up in single file to go back. No one is allowed to take anything back to their cells. But, inmates did. I mean they took cake, cookies, sugar, chicken...wrapped up in napkins back to their rooms. Guards would do random searchs.

One time, I noticed this little blond chubby girl guard pat down four to five inmates at one time. When I looked back, I noticed that even before the inmates passed her they automatically took out their "contraband" and put it on the ground. Even before she patted them down, the ground was filled with parcels of food. No other guard was that proficient.

No one else witnessed that except me. It seems that when your life is filled with persons of low acumen or alcoholics they never witness what you just saw. They just sit their impervious to life. I had the chance to ask the guard how she managed to have the inmates throw out their parcels of food before she even patted them down. The guard shrugged her shoulders like it just happens everyday.

To review more on Human Trafficking In The United States, see Equestrian Travel Mall and Legal Services.
Back At The Bat Cave

The "Mental Health" compound is situated in the immediate vicinity of death row female inmates. There you are fed through a slot in your cell. Once I stomped on a mouse and placed it on my tray and slid it back through the slot after "chow". The Guards (let's give them a capital "g") went from cell to cell taking each inmate cup and dipping it into ice. It was well over 100 degrees in each cell and I had to go without ice because of the hygiene hazards.






No comments: