Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grocery Shopping Is Prohibited

One evening I went to the grocery store to buy some munchies. While I was cruising a lonely aisle, a couple walks in hurriedly. The 6 1/2 foot man leans over within inches of my body space and yells in my ear, "The WACO is doing better today!" Then he leaned over my shoulder and coincidently picked something off the shelf. I turned around suddenly and he said with his pathetic apology, "Sorry. Don't worry I'm not following you!" That's good, I thought, because then I won't have to stoop to your level by spitting in your face.

As a 5'3" female sex offender on the run, maybe I should register my dog to come into the stores with me so she can bite his balls. Then the only yelling in my ear will be, "Ooooooow!" That way people will have more respect for my body space. It wouldn't be so bad if he were Asian because you can expect Asians to group up in people's body terroritory. But, were talking big white American assholes here. You know, men who know they can physcially man handle women whenever they please.


Norton Smartphone Security

No comments: